Customer Support Manager (m/
f/ d) -
An opportunity has arisen to join the sales and support team of BEGA Lighting UK Ltd as part of the International BEGA Team. BEGA Lighting is German manufacturer of excellence with more than 75 years of experience, developing and producing high-quality interior and exterior lighting solutions.
This full time, permanent role based in the UK office, would be suitable for an independent thinking person with a proven track record of delivering excellent customer support. Dealing with Architects, Lighting Consultants, M & E and Landscape Designers as well as Sales Partners to achieve a BEGA related solution to their lighting requirements. This new position has been created to support the rapidly expanding UK business and will allow the successful applicant to grow within the team. Salary will be based on experience and will be reviewed annually.
This role calls for excellent communication and organisational skills and the ability to work as part of an established UK internal and external sales team.
Customer Support Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Providing customer quotations based upon a published price list.
- Providing product and service information in response to customer requests.
- Maintaining customer records, account information and project information via in house CRM systems on which training will be provided.
- Execute BEGA marketing campaigns.
- Contributes to UK results by working closely with the wider team to achieve agreed goals and targets.
Work Hours & Benefits
- Permanent position with good basic + benefits package available.
- Performance related team bonus.
- The office is open from 8.30am to 5.30pm daily and must have coverage during this time. There is some flexibility with start and finish times and may be discussed.
- Private healthcare and pension after a qualifying period.
Customer Support Manager Required Skills:
- Excellent Customer Service skills to achieve a mutually agreeable result.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Windows computer packages.
- Flexibility to work with team members to deliver results.
- Previous experience, especially in lighting or electrical, preferred.